For 9 days in May I went to Brazil.
Since my memory is pretty lame, I shall post random pictures of myself here in order to remember:
- Rio De Janeiro.
- Bello Horizonte.
- Ouro Preto (quaint little town, day trip at max).
- Inhotem (to see largest outdoor art decor museum).
- Stayed at Sheraton Rio Niemeyer (If I were to go back for a workcation, I’d probably stay here again).
- Stayed at Miramar Hotel (If you wanna be in the hot spot of things this was awesome)!
My new rock collection:
Discovering Brazil…..or just posing like I did:
Beach outside room:
Aprazivel restaurant in the treetops:
Going up Sugarloaf Mt:
Top of Sugarloaf:
I am a tree:
Streets of Ouro Preto:
Red art room at Imhotep:
This picture looks like a space base on Mars:
Met this dude named Jebus:
Escadaria Selarón in Rio:
Brazillian Coast Guard doing practice helicopter rescues right outside hotel balcony!
Rio is really pretty:
Hardcore security at soccer game:
View from Miramar Hotel on Copacabana Beach:
Big J overlooking the city:
There was a comically large number of fire extinguishers everywhere we went in Brazil. Especially in hotels:
First class makes life better ;)
You know it’s fancy when you have 3 forks and 3 knives:
Successful. Passed out in United Lounge:
Random thoughts about Brazil:
- Way cooler place than I expected.
- Portuguese is a very pretty language.
- People were all extremely friendly and nice.
- Getting ripped off wasn’t a problem, everyone very honest.
- I personally didn’t experience any of the high theft rates commonly heard of there.
- Would totally go back!