Hey! I send out copywriting hacks, business ideas, and stuff that gives you a competitive advantage over others....every week....via email.
Here’s my notes from the Masters of Scale Podcast featuring Sam Altman:
Notes taken on Mexico–> Houston–> San Diego flight by Neville Medhora.
*Interesting how Reid’s sponsor ads on the podcast are broken. 3 story based segments in beginning/middle/end.
“Love is better than like.” Central mantra of YC
Download these notes (and transcription) as a Google Doc:
Took some notes on this Sam Altman video about building the future. It also has some great advice for young people (which I’m not that young so I didn’t take close notes on) 😂
Neville Medhora’s notes on PVR-IAH-SAN flight
I took Notes on this episode with Bob Metcalf (founder of Ethernet, and cool dude that speaks to entrepreneurs here in Austin all the time):
Bob Metcalfe — The Man (and Lessons) Behind Ethernet, Metcalfe’s Law, and More
Full Size JPG part 1
Full Size JPG part 2
Network Effect” N2— It’s quadratic, not technically exponential.
Watched this video and took notes:
“How to get a body like Bruce Lee” YouTube Video
– Guys will often be muscular, but still have a big belly
– First place weight goes for men = stomach. Also first to leave.
– To lose weight, it is simple: Burn more than you eat.
Practice “The Vacuum” everyday
This makes brain remember to keep the stomach in and avoid slouch.
Do not overtrain. 2 hours in the gym is WAY too much.
– When you hurt something, lay off, or you’ll make it way worse.
– Do 200 crunches per day.
– He doesn’t have “favorite” movies, no such thing.
– Even though his famous lines are simple, it’s not about WHAT the line is… it’s about HOW you say it with attitude.
– LOL @ ending “pump up’ jokes with finger.
Here are the goals for February 2018:
Need to finish up all work before the 23rd and taking several trips.