Name: Neville Medhora
Location: Austin, TX.
Religion: Parsi Zoroastrian
High School: Langham Creek High School (Houston, TX.)
University : University of Texas Austin, graduated in 2006 in Political Science and Business minor.
Instruments Played: Guitar, Bass Guitar, Doumbek, Piano, drums. A little bit of harmonica. Not great at any of them, but if it makes noise it easily amuses me.
Idolize: People who are self-made.
This blog was originally started for the sole purpose of keeping a track of my financial goals and status. I often use this blog to look back on what I was doing at (x) time this year, so I try to keep it populated with financial events in my life. Occasionally I try to help people learn something new.
Here’s a quick story of how I got started in entrepreneurship.
After reading my blog, many people have personally told me:
- This blog was their inspiration to start their very first business and quit their job (because of this).
- They started eating better and lost weight (because of this).
- They think I’m awesome (for actually TRYING things instead of just talking about them like this and this).
- They think I’m horrible (because of things like this).
- Think I have too much time on my hands (because of stuff like this).