Name: Neville Medhora
Age: 39 (1982 – 2067)
Location: Born: Houston. Primary: Austin. Secondary: San Francisco.
Ethnicity: Indian, Parsi Zoroastrian.
High School: Langham Creek High School (Houston, TX.)
University : University of Texas Austin, graduated in 2006 in Political Science and Business.
Instruments Played: Guitar, Bass Guitar, Doumbek, Piano, drums. A little bit of harmonica. Not great at any of them, but if it makes noise it easily amuses me.
Idolize: People who are self-made. People who are happy. People who make the world better. People who advance the future of our species just a tiny bit.
What do I do?
How about I explain it with a quick video?
This blog was originally started for the sole purpose of keeping a track of my financial goals and status. I often use this blog to look back on what I was doing at (x) time this year, so I try to keep it populated with financial events in my life. Occasionally I try to help people learn something new.
Here’s a quick story of how I got started in entrepreneurship.
a quick story of how I got started in entrepreneurship.
Keep a general record of thoughts, events, happenings, and random pictures of cute dogs.
Private life is private.
Self-control of this digital surrogate brain is important as social platforms often fade away, change, and own the content.
After reading this blog, many people have personally told me:
- This blog was their inspiration to start their very first business and quit their job (because of this).
- They started eating better and lost weight (because of this).
- They think I’m awesome (for actually TRYING things instead of just talking about them like this and this).
- They think I’m horrible (because of things like this).
- Think I have too much time on my hands (because of stuff like this).