Doing a challenge with Sam and Casey, so got a Dexascan to figure out what a fatty I am:
After a long and un-monitored holiday season I wanna trim back down to a target weight of ~165lbs. I’m not particularly concerned with exact weight, but more appearances.
Steps to improve this:
- Track daily calories. Keep intake between 1,600 and 1,950
- Keep track of protein intake. 100g – 180g range/day.
- Caffeine only from black coffee or tea.
- Drinks should be pre-planned.
- Daytime meals mostly light weight and fruit.
- Have my friends body-shame me till I lose weight.
- Bought a Eufy Scale and tracking daily morning/night measurements:
I did a few of these things before with great success.