On this recent post I detailed what progress I should be making after final exams finished. I am at home in Houston now and have somehow been distracted everyday.
This is no good. I’ve set out goals for myself and I have not met them. This needs to change. With whatever small amount of spare time I get during my two weeks in New York, I should try to:
- Finalize updates on Timber Trace website.
- Inquire about best options for opening 2nd brokerage account.
- Get Resumite ready to do business (finalize all sample sites).
- Add new content to online business everyday.
- Finalize traffic alleviation proposal on I-35 in Austin.
- Create new investment ideas.
- Have fun.
- Meet my goal of making $5,000 by 12-31-2004.
If you see me moseying around anywhere, make sure you ask me if I have first completed ALL of the above!