- Too many Calls To Actions.
- Too many “Buzzwords.”
- Busy pages, Busy layouts.
- New writers try to copy major blogs.
- People write “How To” content without giving ACTIONS to take.
- Cold emails w/ bad intros.
- People overthinking their template.
[IMAGE] + [ARROWS] + [LABELS]. You can transmit so much information in one picture like this.
There’s whole parts of Instagram showcasing barbering techniques, and they make AWESOME IMAGES that transmit tons of info in one graphic. It’s like a whole class on barbering in one image, like this:
Space stuff is cool, and I love watching science-y videos on YouTube about how space, time, gravity etc work.
Often times people don’t know WHAT they are though.
Like WHY does gravity warp things and attract things? No one knows.
But recently Stephen Wolfram developed a new model of what our universe runs on, and it looks pretty damn convincing:
The basics are:
– Our universe is just a blob of connections, the configuration of those connections form matter or space.
– Space and matter aren’t different things, they are the same.
– The increase in amount of connections is time.
– The curve of those connections on a hypergraph are gravity.
– The basic rule of the universe is probably super duper simple, like A –> B.
– A computer needed to run this universe would roughly need to have a speed of 10^400
– Since we are part of the system, there’s actually no way to know for sure what’s outside the system.
So while it doesn’t answer every question, it’s the first time I’ve seen solid evidence on how time, light, and gravity work.
It’s also cool to note that we could technically create a full universe like this with nearly a single line of code on a computer.
I’m not sure it will have a day-to-day impact on anyone right away except physicists….but this is like going from thinking the Earth is flat, to realizing it’s round and orbits the sun. Pretty cool some dude just “invented” this…very inspiring and cool!
Or watch the video:
We went and live edited the copy on a product by TheHustle called The Ideation Bootcamp with CEO Sam Parr.This was an already great landing page, but we sprinkled some Copywriting Course magic on it to add some more sections to it that could massively boost conversions.
Here’s the resources we used:
– Google Doc Notes: [link]
– Full Livestream Video: [link]
– The Ideation Bootcamp: [link]
– The Original Sales Page: [link]
We hope by viewing this “consultation-like” video it inspires you to join Copywriting Course to get similar feedback in our active forum, and video Office Hours.
Below in this post are notes to make the page better. Enjoy!
You can see some more info and notes here:
Dude gets married because of a book I wrote in a Google Doc (You’re Gonna Die)…..might be the best comment I’ve ever got on a blog 😂
Why the name of Kopywriting Kourse changed to Copywriting Course.
No offense, but when I first started reading the book I thought Neville was a girl’s name…but I thought, “This chick is awesome!”
This site is kinda awesome for brand & logo combos: http://squadhelp.com Super fun to browse through your industry….actually some decent brand names!
Wow. Can see what I was doing 15 YEARS AGO on NevBlog:
Sept 2005: https://www.nevblog.com/2005/09/
– Noticed books in libraries disappearing.
– Sold “pixels” on NevBlog and made $2,300.
– Saw the Dalai Lama.
– Was in the NYTimes.
– Made ID’s for Hurricane Katrina ppl.
– Bought a scooter.